Minnetonka, MN, US

Member Since: 08/19/2008

Recent comments

Re: Name that Junk

My best guess is the plank of wood that sits on the pivot of a See-Saw or Teeter-Totter. I'm thinking that based on where you live, this traditional peice of playground equipment may be called a specific term. (?? Not sure...)

You need two kids, one on each end to balance the load (to then go up and down). What do you think?
--Susan in the Twin Cities