Flat Cheese Grater ContestSeptember 7th, 2008 in blog, projects
Here we go kids, let's start with the rules. Yah, I know, I don't like rules either, but every contest must have them.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
1. Flat cheese graters are the subject matter.
2. Use as few or as many as you like.
3. Use any other materials you need to craft your project. For example, feel free to take a trip to the hardware store, craft store, fabric store, or anywhere you need to go to complete your project ala junk.
4. Submit your project photo along with the total cost and the amount of time it took you to make it.
5. Post as many projects as you can crank out.
6. Please post by September 15, 2008.
7. The important part (so we know it's a contest entry:) at the bottom of this post, check out where it says "Did you make this? Submit yours to member junk." Click on the "Post your project photos" link. This way we'll know it's a contest entry!
That wasn't so bad, huh?
WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER! (This is Kimberly's saying so blame her.)
1. Winner will be chosen by the JUNKMARKET Style team.
2. Winner will be selected on the following criteria:
- Is it pretty and practical?
- Time involved
- Cash out of pocket
The winner will receive, via mail an original grater submission made by the JUNKMARKET team. Even if yours is better than ours you still have take it. Ha!
Good luck and let the games begin! I've been watching way too much of the Olympic Games.
After you make it, show it off to other members in the Member Junk area.
Post your project photos
posted in: blog, projects, contest