Chair MakeoverOctober 2nd, 2014 in member junk
I got this chair for $5.99! All I used was pliers (to remove old staples attaching fabric), screwdriver, scissors, spray paint, fabric, hot glue gun, & LOTS of staples!
I will say the back cushion was a giant pain the butt! I was so frustrated with it at one point that I almost ended up trashing the entire project. The difficulty was (besides the fact that I had never reupholstered anything before) that, unlike the seat cushion, the back cushion did not attach with screws. It was merely fabric stappled on both sides with a cushion in between. Getting my stapler to discharge where I needed it too was really difficult. But thanks to the piping I put around the edges, it ended up working out and escaping the garbage.
Pattern or design used: My own design
posted in: member junk, wood, cottage, furniture, white, chic, fabric, blue, beachy, paint