January 24th, 2011 in member junk     
blackcrowforge blackcrowforge, member
1 user recommends

These are cut from a single piece of sheet steel. We're calling them springers....but if you have a better name let us know.

Pattern or design used: My own design
posted in: member junk

Comments (0)

You must be logged in to post comments. Click here to login.